Your Sight

Find an Eye Doctor

An eye doctor examines your eyes to find out if you have a vision problem that requires treatment now or follow-up visits to see if treatment is needed in the future. An eye doctor can be an ophthalmologist or optometrist.

The American Academy of Ophthalmology and American Optometric Association have resources for finding eyecare providers in their respective professions.