Share your experience living with Presbyopia by participating in a roundtable of patients and professionals:
- Are you currently living with presbyopia which is ‘loss of reading vision?’
- Do you require the use of reading glasses, prescription glasses or contact lenses, providing only optical correction?
- Have you used reading glasses, prescription glasses or contact lenses for between 2 and 10 years?
- Is Presbyopia the only eye condition or disease you have (other than refractive conditions and/or Dry Eye Disease)?
- Are you between the ages of 45-70 years old?
- Do you have reliable internet access and a computer/laptop or ipad?
- Are you able to type on a keyboard?
- Able to participate in English? An auto-translate facility is however available on the forum and could be used for exceptional candidates who would prefer not to participate in English.
- Are you able to commit to participating in a virtual roundtable that will take around 10 hours in June 2021? This includes around 2 hours reading the pre-read materials and 8 hours contributing to the online forum over the 2-weeks that it is open, answering questions posed by the participants and the moderators.
If you answered yes to all of the questions above and are interested in participating in this exciting roundtable, please contact: Flavia Perna at: [email protected]
A basic knowledge of pharmaceutical clinical development/trials is preferred, but not required. An honorarium will be provided.